If you experience errors or matchmaking fails when playing Cheerful Carnival, your internet connection may be unstable.
- Avoid playing while on the move (on a train, bus, etc.) as your internet connection may cut out.
- Make sure you don't have too many apps open at the same time, and that you haven't been using the app for a very long time, as it can make your device unstable.
- Make sure you're playing on a device listed as recommended by this app. While it may be possible for you to run the app on a device not listed as supported, it may not work correctly.
You can find the list of recommended devices in the link down below:
- You may get disconnected from a Co-op Show if you receive a phone call or a notification from another app.
- When unable to connect in Wi-Fi only or mobile network only environments, please play in an area where connection is available.
Upon experiencing an error, please be careful to not delete the app without having transferred your data.